0295 016 620
The Nationwide Telephone Service of the OSH authority is open from 22 June to 11 August 2017 Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 11:30 am and 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm. If you call from a landline phone in Finland, the rate is the standard local network rate. If you call from a mobile phone in Finland, the rate is the standard mobile rate. The actual cost depends on your subscription with the operator.
The service is divided into four categories:
Advice for employment relationships
- Advice in matters related to employment contracts, payment, working hours, annual holidays and other employment terms.
- Your own labour market organization also informs you about employment provisions and collective agreements.
- Enforcement Request in Employment Matter -form (pdf): English, Finnish, Swedish
Advice on Working Environment
- Advice on how you can improve the work conditions on your workplace and develop the OSH activities of your own workplace.
- Advice on safe working facilities, working methods and machinery
- Notification of occupational accidents (others than construction related accidents)
On-Call Service for the Construction Sector
- Advice on how to improve the working conditions on workplaces in the construction sector and develop the OSH activities
- Advice on a safe working environment and safe working methods
- Notifications of occupational accidents in the Construction Sector
On-Call Service for Well-being at Work
- Questions related to the well-being at work (psycho-social load, harassment, inappropriate treatment and discrimination)
To contact by email, letter or otherwise, contact the OSH Division of the region where your workplace is located. Contact Information.