Employment contract creates employment relationship
An employment relationship is created when employer and employee agree on the work to be performed, that work is performed under the supervision and control of the employer, and the employee is paid for the work. Minimum terms and conditions of employment are defined in legislation and collective agreements. Moreover, both parties – employer and employee – have rights and responsibilities during the employment relationship and when it ends.
- When is a representative for a posted worker not needed?Posted worker
- How does one ensure a foreign employee’s right to work?Foreign employee
- When does a motor vehicle driver have to keep a personal log book?Working hours of a driver
- How many consecutive fixed-term employment contracts may be applied in agency work?Temporary agency work
- I have not received a certificate of employment. What can I do?Certificate of employment