About the service
About the service
Tyosuojelu.fi is the common online service of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. You can give us response on the contents, functionality and errors using feedback form or per e-mail email@example.com. The online service is administrated by the Communication Unit of the Occupational Safety and Health Divisions of Regional State Administrative Agencies.
Information about the accessibility of Tyosuojelu.fi website is available on the page Accessibility statement.
Structure of the online service
The online service is divided into eight themes:
- Employment relationship includes information on such things as entering into an employment contract, working hours, pay, annual leave and other working life leaves, lay-offs and termination of employment.
- Working conditions contains information on how work and the working environment should be planned and what kinds of requirements should be set for these. This section contains information on workload factors and the prevention of various risks and hazards.
- Occupational health and accidents contains information on occupational health care, occupational accidents, and on occupational and work-related diseases.
- Safety and health in the workplace provides instructions on the content of occupational safety and health cooperation, the preparation of an occupational safety and health action plan and the assessment of risks and hazards. The section also describes the occupational safety and health administration's working conditions indicators.
- Grey economy provides information on the role of the Occupational Safety and Health Authority in combating the grey economy and on the employer's obligations concerning such things as the personal photo IDs and the list of employees.
- Market surveillance contains descriptions on the supervision of parties placing a technical device on the market or in use. This refers to e.g. the manufacturers, importers and distributors of machinery or personal protective equipment used in the work.
- About us provides information on the Occupational Safety and Health Authority’s tasks and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration as an organisation and workplace. The section also contains publications, press releases and news from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Services and contact information contains the contact information for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration as well as instructions on how to apply for permits and submit notifications. This page also contains forms and templates for such things as drawing up an employment contract and a certificate of employment at the workplace, etc.
Copyrights, responsibilities, cookies and personal data processing
The copyrights on the material belong to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, unless otherwise specified. The text content may be cited and pages may be linked, but the source must be mentioned. There are links in Tyosuojelu.fi to pages produced by others and the occupational safety and health administration takes no liability for the contents on these pages.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration aspires to a high standard of service on its website and strives to keep the information provided online correct and up to date at all times. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration cannot be held liable for any inconvenience or losses caused by inaccuracies or errors or for any technical faults in the service. Occupational safety and health authorities also cannot be held liable for the accuracy of information published by third parties to which there may be links on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s website.
This website contains general information about the laws governing occupational safety and health and the work of occupational safety and health authorities. The website does not address every detail of the relevant laws or cover every special circumstance or exception, and it therefore may not provide a straight answer to every question. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect losses or other consequences resulting from the application, interpretation or misunderstandings of the information on the website.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration reserves the right to make changes and to restrict access to the website as needed. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration cannot guarantee the availability of the website.
Personal data processing
The privacy statements on the processing of personal data by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration are on the page Data protection. Information submitted in the Tyosuojelu.fi feedback forms is saved in order to enable contact with the sender and to reply to the response.