Information submitted in the response forms (feedback on the website, page-specific feedback, grey economy tip-offs) in the Tyosuojelu.fi online service of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is saved in order to enable contact with the sender as desired by him or her and to reply to the response.
This privacy statement provides information as referred to in Article 13 of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
10 February 2021
1. Filing system
Responses to the Tyosuojelu.fi online service
Regional State Administrative Agency for Northern Finland, Division of Occupational Safety and Health, postal address: P.O. Box 11, FI-13035 AVI, Finland, phone (switchboard): +358 295 017 500, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contact person in matters concerning the filing system
Web service specialist Katariina Oranen
Regional State Administrative Agency for Northern Finland, Division of Occupational Safety and Health, postal address: P.O. Box 11, FI-13035 AVI, Finland, phone (switchboard): +358 295 017 500, email: email@example.com.
4. Contact details of the data protection officer
Data protection officer Hannele Svanström
Regional State Administrative Agencies’ area of responsibility for administration and development services, Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, postal address: P.O. Box 1, 13035 AVI, Finland, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing
The purpose of the response forms is to offer the possibility to contact and leave responses in matters concerning the Tyosuojelu.fi online service. The sender is asked to leave his or her contact information for the processing of the response, but the response can also be left anonymously. The processing of personal data is based on the performance of a task of public interest and the exercising of public authority by the Regional State Administrative Agencies. Personal data will be processed within the limits allowed by and under the prerequisites of the Personal Data Act (523/1999).
EU General Data Protection Regulation, point (e) of Article 6(1)
6. Contents of the filing system
The contact information (name, email address, phone number) submitted by the sender in the form will be saved, as well as the response.
7. Regular sources of data
As a rule, the data is received from the feedback senders themselves. Data will be saved only in connection with the sending of the response forms to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s Tyosuojelu.fi online service.
8. Regular disclosures of data
Personal data are not regularly disclosed to third parties. A message will only be disclosed to those employees of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration whose expertise is needed to reply to the response, or to whom the response is addressed. Data will only be disclosed or transferred to third parties due to a reporting duty based on law.
9. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
Personal data are not transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
10. Data retention period
The personal data provided in the response forms will be stored for five years.
11. The principles of filing system protection
- Manual material: Electronically submitted responses are printed out only when needed. Printouts are destroyed immediately after the processing. Manual material is processed on locked premises with restricted access.
- Electronic material: Access required for reading, sending and removing responses received is limited to those employees who are responsible for the Tyosuojelu.fi online service. The controller’s IT system and the device in which the filing system is located are protected by the technical protection methods in normal use. Use of the filing system requires a personal username and password granted only to employees responsible for the Tyosuojelu.fi online service. An access control system is used on the premises of the controller.
12. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to inspect data which concerns him or her and is stored in the filing system, to make request rectifications regarding erroneous data, and to exercise his or her rights under law in other respects. The processing of personal data is based on the consent given by the data subject, and the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time and to request erasure of the data in question.
A person who wishes to inspect data concerning himself or herself or wants such data to be rectified or erased must submit a request signed by him or her or a similarly authenticated request in writing to the controller.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman – if the data subject considers the processing of his or her personal data to constitute an infringement the EU General Data Protection Regulation.