Instructions for participating in Occupational Safety and Health’s webinar
Occupational safety and health webinars are organised as Teams Live Events. This is how you can participate:
- Click the link to participate in the webinar. If the event has required you to register for it, you will receive a confirmation message in your email with a link to the event.
- The participation link will already work before the start of the event. You can test that the link works beforehand.
If you’re using a phone or tablet, you need to download the Teams app. You can download it for free from the app store.
- You can use the app or the browser to participate through your computer. Select either "Open Teams" or "Watch on the web instead.”
- The page "Welcome to the live event!" will then appear.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 account or join the event anonymously.
- If the event has not yet started, please wait a moment.
- If you can’t join the webinar, close the Teams app or web browser that you used to join the webinar. Try joining again by clicking the participation link. If this does not work, see “Problems with participating?" for further instructions.
- You can ask questions from the experts in the chat section.
- Open the question section on the right side of the screen by clicking the speech bubble image.
- Type your question in the text box and click "Send".
- To anonymously ask a question, click "Send as Anonymous.”
Problems with participating?
- If you cannot hear the sound at the webinar, check that the audio on the device you are using is turned on and connected to the device. Check your device's audio settings. Make sure the sound is not muted and the correct playback device is selected. You can manage the webinar sound settings on the right side of the screen in the Settings menu.
- If you are having trouble with the sound or video in the webinar, you can try reducing the image quality from the Settings menu.
- If you are participating on a computer, you must use one of these web browsers and their latest versions: Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox.
- Your computer must be running Windows 7 or macOS X 10.10 (or a newer version.) Live Event does not support Linux.
- The mobile operating system (smartphone or tablet) must be Android 4.4 or iOS 10 (or a newer version.)
- Make sure your browser supports Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure Media Player.
- Make sure your browser allows third-party cookies.