Telephone Service - Alasivu
0295 016 620
The Nationwide Telephone Service of the OSH authorities offers service in English from Tuesday to Thursday 9:00 am – 12 noon. Service in Finnish and Swedish is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Please note the exceptional opening hours:
- On Monday 26 April Advice on Working Environment and On-Call Service for the Construction Sector will open at 12:30 pm.
- On Thursday 29 April Advice for employment relationships will open at 12:30 pm.
- On Monday 3 May On-Call Service for Well-being at Work will open at 12:30 pm.
If you call from a landline phone in Finland, the rate is the standard local network rate. If you call from a mobile phone in Finland, the rate is the standard mobile rate. The actual cost depends on your subscription with the operator. If you call to a Finnish number from outside Finland, please dial the international code +358 and leave out the first zero of the phone number.
To contact by email, letter or otherwise, please use the contact information for the OSH Division of the region where your workplace is located.
The service is divided into four categories:
Advice for employment relationships
- Advice in matters related to employment contracts, payment, working hours, annual holidays and other employment terms.
- Your own labour market organization also informs you about employment provisions and collective agreements.
- Enforcement Request in Employment Matter -form (pdf): English, Finnish, Swedish
Advice on Working Environment
- Advice on how you can improve the work conditions on your workplace and develop the OSH activities of your own workplace.
- Advice on safe working facilities, working methods and machinery
- Notification of occupational accidents (others than construction related accidents)
On-Call Service for the Construction Sector
- Advice on how to improve the working conditions on workplaces in the construction sector and develop the OSH activities
- Advice on a safe working environment and safe working methods
- Notifications of occupational accidents in the Construction Sector
On-Call Service for Well-being at Work
- Questions related to the well-being at work (psycho-social load, harassment, inappropriate treatment and discrimination)