Telephone Service - Alasivu
0295 016 620
The Nationwide Telephone Service of the OSH authorities offers service in English from Tuesday to Thursday 9:00 am –12 noon. Service in Finnish and Swedish is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. To contact by email, letter or otherwise, please use the contact information for the OSH Division of the region where your workplace is located.
Please note the exceptional opening hours: on Wednesday 20 November 2019 advice for employment relationships (in English, Finnish and Swedish) is available 9:00 am – 12 noon.
If you call from a landline phone in Finland, the rate is the standard local network rate. If you call from a mobile phone in Finland, the rate is the standard mobile rate. The actual cost depends on your subscription with the operator. If you call to a Finnish number from outside Finland, please dial the international code +358 and leave out the first zero of the phone number.The service is divided into four categories:
Advice for employment relationships
- Advice in matters related to employment contracts, payment, working hours, annual holidays and other employment terms.
- Your own labour market organization also informs you about employment provisions and collective agreements.
- Enforcement Request in Employment Matter -form (pdf): English, Finnish, Swedish
Advice on Working Environment
- Advice on how you can improve the work conditions on your workplace and develop the OSH activities of your own workplace.
- Advice on safe working facilities, working methods and machinery
- Notification of occupational accidents (others than construction related accidents)
On-Call Service for the Construction Sector
- Advice on how to improve the working conditions on workplaces in the construction sector and develop the OSH activities
- Advice on a safe working environment and safe working methods
- Notifications of occupational accidents in the Construction Sector
On-Call Service for Well-being at Work
- Questions related to the well-being at work (psycho-social load, harassment, inappropriate treatment and discrimination)