Personnel rooms -ingressi
Personnel rooms include spaces reserved for eating, changing and washing as well as toilets, rest areas and on-call rooms. It is the employer’s responsibility to provide enough of these facilities to accommodate their entire personnel.
Personnel rooms - Yleistä
Every workplace must have, or have easy access to,
- decent toilet facilities
- an adequate supply of drinking water
- an area reserved and furnished for eating
- a refrigerator and a microwave oven for storing and heating food and drinks brought in by employees
- an easily accessible space for changing and, if necessary, drying clothes
- a lockable space for storing clothes and personal effects (such as a locker)
- clean water and decent washing facilities, or if dictated by special circumstances, a sufficient number of washing and drying accessories, or a heated washroom or a sauna with a shower or some other source of hot water, and
- if dictated by special circumstances, on-call rooms or other spaces where employees can rest, take breaks or wait if they cannot do so in their office.